Shan

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...You're lookin for love in all the wrong places

Not fine girls just ugly faces...

blush.gif

admitedly cc.com is not prime ground for seeking dates but still most of the women that i have met who post here are hot...

a couple of the women here won't even post a photo....lame! I think we need a thread with the ladies pics, it has been started many times but most of the time the ladies never post, while the guys have no problem posting and taking a beaten if the ladies think they are ugly. I post photos of myself all the time, sure some ladies think I'm ugly, and dru likes to photoshop me onto big pieces of meat and geoducks, but who cares? I think many of the ladies here should post pics up, and see what the guys think, might eb bad, might be good, but most of you ladies should have enough self confidence to at least post a pic up. If not, you suck.

a couple of the women here won't even post a photo....lame! I think we need a thread with the ladies pics, it has been started many times but most of the time the ladies never post, while the guys have no problem posting and taking a beaten if the ladies think they are ugly. I post photos of myself all the time, sure some ladies think I'm ugly, and dru likes to photoshop me onto big pieces of meat and geoducks, but who cares? I think many of the ladies here should post pics up, and see what the guys think, might eb bad, might be good, but most of you ladies should have enough self confidence to at least post a pic up. If not, you suck.

Here fishy, fishy, fishy, fishy, fishy...

In order to put an end to this thread:

all of you guys are just fucking lame and will never get laid by anyone, climber chica or not. tongue.gif except some of you who are cool but most of you are just friggin wankers yellaf.gif

when did distel turn into mike layton? is this what living in mongolia will do to you?

oh do tell minx! am i hot or not?

oly it doesn't matter if you're hot or not, you can still be totally lame and not gettin laid.

you on the other hand (probably your right one) are soooooooooo hott and super cool that you're doubtless getting ...umm...*laid*... 10 or 12 times an hour.

i've got hot red blood in my heart! minx, where are the pix?

you know i'm not going to post any pics. rolleyes.gif you know that i don't want everyone here to find out how much like a troll i look. it'd be hard to be taken serious as a spray moderator if you guys saw pics of my fat, ugly, not hot self. sheesh! that's just self-destruction right there. right now i'm living in fear of an overthrow of my dictatorship by crazy jz as it is! what would i do if i couldn't lord implied sexiness over the male contigent of the board????????