2006 Climbing Goals

sexual_chocolate

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna go back to Packistan! Any takers? I would like to one up K1.

Around here , I would like to steal a few of Laytons projects and a couple of my own: New rt on either Sloan , fingers, (undisclosed), Girth, Tor-Forbidden, Gunsight, I-rock, Black Spider, Index, ...You get the idea.

This should be a great year to be a climber again!

Oh pope you poor puppy you. you don't have a clue as to the beauty of how well those lines climb. absolutely the best steep sickness that i've come across in this state. the big cave above is looooooong and oh so full body, and the shorter one is really just an extended boulder problem at twenty moves long, but what twenty moves!

you see, i get the best of both worlds: alpine AND super-delish sporto overhanging happiness! thumbs_up.gif

Oh pope you poor puppy you. you don't have a clue as to the beauty of how well those lines climb. absolutely the best steep sickness that i've come across in this state. the big cave above is looooooong and oh so full body, and the shorter one is really just an extended boulder problem at twenty moves long, but what twenty moves!

you see, i get the best of both worlds: alpine AND super-delish sporto overhanging happiness! thumbs_up.gif

Where is that thing?