DHL

Distel32

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that is what everyone told me.....cost my old man 100$ too, but he should be getting that back since these wankers are swordfighting with eachother in their warehouses

DHL blows, here in Rwanda it takes more around two week from here to the states and the same coming here. Also it is damn expensive. I wanted to send a letter and it was $60.

Yeah, DHL sucks.

We just gave them a chance on all our international shipments due to the good pricing they gave us. However, packages and letters have been taking over 10 days that used to take 2-3 days with UPS from China and Vietnam. We've already largely switched back to UPS. The only good thing is that they have not charged us for a single slow shipment(every one of them). So it's been free for us too but painfully slow service. I should add that the free shipping is due to us bitching and them wanting our account in a very big way. Not normal policy for them,for sure.

Also, as for pricing, I recently did a rate quote to get a big box of my gear to Kathmandu and they were $100 over UPS and Fedex quotes. Clowns and a waste of time.

WTF??? what is everybody elses experience with these fuckin' clown punchers?????

"yeah sure, within 4 days door to door"

well six days later I'm still empty handed, BUT WAIT! my package spent 4 days in Korea, just chillin'

lazy ass donkey cum chuggers the_finger.gif

Maybe their delivery camel broke down on the way out of Ulaanbaatr.