• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crime of the Century?

Phlemish dance?

Bouldery?

nope.

Jabberwocky is (easy)10a... not 10d...

The crack is easy, but the start is tricky. The start to all of those are tricky. You're a fucking punk. I should smack you in the mouth. boxing_smiley.gif

Ok Dickbreath...come smack me in my mouth. Why are you looking at my mouth in the first place?... those pitches are "hard starts" if you're a little whining bitch. Apparently, YOU don't know shit from shinola. Leave the climbing for the big kids. You stick to selling t-shirts Mikey.yellaf.gif

wazzup.gifwazzup.gifwazzup.gif

Crime of the Century?

Phlemish dance?

Bouldery?

nope.

The crack is easy, but the start is tricky. The start to all of those are tricky. You're a fucking punk. I should smack you in the mouth. boxing_smiley.gif

Ok Dickbreath...come smack me in my mouth. Why are you looking at my mouth in the first place?... those pitches are "hard starts" if you're a little whining bitch. Apparently, YOU don't know shit from shinola. Leave the climbing for the big kids. You stick to selling t-shirts Mikey.yellaf.gif

Hello loser! wave.gif

This would be the route described as "a bouldery start (.10b)leads to a technical crack above (5.9)" in the Bourdon guide. And the one the old McLane guide ('92) suggested "try a shoulder stand if you're short" for. Is it a hard climb? Not by any stretch of imagination. Is it a bouldery start. Si, senor.

But I must say, you're really impressing us with your big dick so far.

Crime of the Century?

Phlemish dance?

Bouldery?

nope.

Hello loser! wave.gif

This would be the route described as "a bouldery start (.10b)leads to a technical crack above (5.9)" in the Bourdon guide. And the one the old McLane guide ('92) suggested "try a shoulder stand if you're short" for. Is it a hard climb? Not by any stretch of imagination. Is it a bouldery start. Si, senor.

But I must say, you're really impressing us with your big dick so far.

Boy wonder comes to rescue of his reach-around buddy?

Well....anyone who uses the Bourdon book MUST know their shit. Do you enjoy buying select guides and spraying your sorry shit on the web? I guess walking up the stairs is "bouldery" if you lead 5.2. I'll tell you what, why don't you and your lil' buddy c'mon up to squamish and we can play a game of follow the leader? Leave your rope at home. Can you back up that shit you talk? No? Then stay home and wash out your pussy.

the_finger.gifyellaf.gif