So is the rope-up

Peter_Puget

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. I bet catbirdseat didn't see me again this year. yellaf.gif
That is is a logical assumption considering neither of us were there.

If you weren't there, it seems kind of presumptious to say that someone else wasn't there when you can't verify it personally. confused.gif

It was really great seeing and meeting all of you guys. I'm really glad that I went, even though it rained and I didn't climb on Saturday (I figured AlpineK could use a "ground crew" for setting the tarps - that's my story and I'm stickin' to it).

Doxey and I got out on some rock on Sunday, and managed to complete three pitches before being "washed" back to the packs.

And I met up with Blake, olyclimber, and AlpineDave for burgers and brews at Gustav's before heading out of town. Come to think of it, only I had the beers...

CWU Crowd (cook, suckbm, gyselinck, L0ngpause, Lyger)-

You guys were a h00t! It was amazing, the style, grace, and aplomb that L0ngpause demonstrated while on crutches with that jug o' Carlo Rossi. hellno3d.gif

Blake-

I trust you made it back to B'ham OK!

Pandora-

Hope you enjoyed the real wine...

knotzen-

Excellent brownies... mmmmmmmmmmmm. And nice doggie. I can't remember whose people Cody owns...? Do you?

NOLSe-

I heard that you were there, but I didn't meet you.

fern-

Were you [/i]really[/i] there, or are you pulling a "Dru"?

Many thanks to Steve at Terminal Gravity for the totally awesome free IPA! bigdrink.gif

And many thanks to jon and timmy for supporting the event! cool.gif

olyclimber, MisterE & Sioux-Z & Wrecks, Alpinfox, Angela, Andrew, specialed, Lunger and Leslie, Bug and Not-a-Bug, Jamie, Collin, Jens, Loren, CBS, Dick Cilley, Jim Yoder, and everybody that I've already mentioned and all of the rest of you guys that I can't even recall right now, thanks for a really great time. I hope to be able to make it again next year.

PS: minx, you scornful tease! I brought something for you, but you didn't show. I'm thinking maybe I'll give it to Blake instead...

2. Would have been more fun if MORE PEOPLE who SAID they would come would have come. (My dog Chase really wanted to meet Scooter Bug! He was so bummed.)

I'm soo sorry Scoots and I didn't come out and play! Last time I checked the weather...I decided it would be a good weekend for us to act all domesticated, do laundry, clean house, grocery shopping, other stupid stuff.

Sunday we went kayaking down the Green though! First time in like 10 years it was runnable this early in the season! We had to take advantage of it!!

Tell Chase sorry, Scoots will definately come play when the weather get's nicer!!

• 1 year later...