climbing areas in Issaquah

trevor1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to do a traverse of the sammamish plateau housing projects.....but I am to scared to commit to it. Fears are: Chemically topped roofs(moss-off), Shitty pre-fab lie-backs, Getting plowed down by the soccer moms in escalades, and that I might end up shopping at the gap. Any partners???

I would like to do a traverse of the sammamish plateau housing projects.....but I am to scared to commit to it. Fears are: Chemically topped roofs(moss-off), Shitty pre-fab lie-backs, Getting plowed down by the soccer moms in escalades, and that I might end up shopping at the gap. Any partners???

yelrotflmao.gif

You have Issacraw down, man. That's my neighborhood.

Sorry--no offense. And, not that it's bad to be rich. Wish I wuz!

To me, $85/mo. is steep for a gym membership. Guess it depends on where else you spend your money. I suppose it's not much more than some people pay for cable and Netflix each month? And throw in designer haircuts and manicures--again, I dunno--I don't pay for these things, but they would add up to more than $85/mo., likely. I sit corrected--it's relative.

thats right, my bike is parked in bellevue, along with my escalade, which I drive to the Pro Club and Vertical World, where I maintain memberships, while wearing leather driving gloves. I only drink Chateau Margeaux and I only smoke the finest herb. All my tailored shirts are monogrammed and my back is waxed monthly. I enunciate all my words precisely and my teeth have been whitened.

I could go on, but I just farted a greasy fart so bad they are evacuating the office. I may have to go wipe before the stain shows thru.

so you see, I gotta keep up appearances too.

actually, I don;t think it smells so bad. why is everyone running?