hey fatty

Dru

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a formerly obese person (now just 1 BMI point into the "overweight" section) let me tell you it just creeps up on you.

One day I'm going about my business and the next day I'm topping 270. Let me tell you it's not easy giving up chips & candy & fast food.

Anyways I lost over 70 lbs and my thingy doesn't seem much bigger. confused.gif

As a formerly obese person (now just 1 BMI point into the "overweight" section) let me tell you it just creeps up on you.

One day I'm going about my business and the next day I'm topping 270. Let me tell you it's not easy giving up chips & candy & fast food.

Padded Manhood?

give it a close shave--makes it look bigger.

I could be making that up. Hell if I know! grin.gif

Way to go droppin the weight though! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

"Ten percent of Portland residents pedal to the office on a system of bike paths that crisscross the city like arteries, just as they do in Boulder, Colorado -- another bike-friendly metropolis, located in the leanest state in the nation. Only 16.4 percent of Coloradans are obese, according to the study."

I have noticed there aren't many fatasses in Boulder, but it is funny they call it a "metropolis". It is a large sized college town. Denver is more than a bike ride away. They also don't mention that the altitude is the single largest factor in keeping the state a few % lower than others.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9048817/

To add a typical cc.com political spin into this discussion...it is amazing how many state-by-state maps like these (scroll down) coincide very closely with the "red state" south, be it obesity, poor education, poverty, religious observence, etc. Must be god (and the republican party) rewarding them for their dedication... rolleyes.gif

When somebody can figure out why the people down there vote like they do, it will be the biggest discovery since fire.