• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
iain

hint of fall

I detected a hint of fall in the morning today. The air was cool, the light was a little lower-angle than usual, and the start of the bike commute was a little colder than it has been. Makes me dream of dynafits mwahaha

Cloudy mornings do wonders for the commute to work. No fumbing around in the glove box, looking for those damn sunglasses. I've noticed that the better the weather the worse the traffic.

yeah, but during the first couple of rains, traffic will grind to a halt. people around here do not know how to drive in the rain. one would think that everyone would be used to it with the amount of rain we get here. But no, they don't.

drivers around here freak out every time the weather changes - doesn't matter if it's from rain to sun or sun to rain. i don't get it.

loving this cool weather for a change, though. thumbs_up.gif

shut up all of you, summer has only just started

Sounds like someone doesn't want to start their pre ice season work out hahaha.gif

Better start soon if you want to put those ergos to full use hahaha.gifwazzup.gif

Cloudy mornings do wonders for the commute to work. No fumbing around in the glove box, looking for those damn sunglasses. I've noticed that the better the weather the worse the traffic.

That's because all of the drivers with SAD stayed home in bed.

shut up all of you, summer has only just started

Sounds like someone doesn't want to start their pre ice season work out hahaha.gif

Better start soon if you want to put those ergos to full use hahaha.gifwazzup.gif

hadnt you heard? i dropped one of mine sending girth pillar wink.gif

Can't wait for this hot nasty summer to be over. I want snow, ice and strong winds so all the creaps and tourists stay home and stops bugging me.

Fall will not be here for another month at least! FIGHT IT OFF! Never give in! Summer forever! The southern hemisphere is where you should go for ice and a lack of tourists. Skyclimb and Thad figured that out (incedentally they both returned to the states the other day unharmed)