My Dog is Cuter than your dog

snugtop

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

swear to fukin god: last night i was walking down mt woodson and came across three 'climbers' flailing on a roadside problem. they had a pet chihuahua. hellno3d.gif

that shit aint right.

The nerve of those guys!!!!

Could you please publish a list of acceptable dogs for climbers to own?

As they say in Eclaw:

Carpe Canis.

so my dog brought herself home a boyfriend last night. Anyone want a black lab....But I mean..a HUGE black lab. I swear he's probably got great dane in him..he's enourmous!! I'll take pics tonight and have someone post for me on Monday. Good looking dog..he's just HUGE!! And honestly....I don't want another dog. my princess is enough!

so my dog brought herself home a boyfriend last night. Anyone want a black lab....But I mean..a HUGE black lab. I swear he's probably got great dane in him..he's enourmous!! I'll take pics tonight and have someone post for me on Monday. Good looking dog..he's just HUGE!! And honestly....I don't want another dog. my princess is enough!

Is he fixed? How old is he?

I think you might have a taker right here!!!

Actually, this is just a ploy to meet you. hahaha.gif

I'd love to meet old blackie! PM me.

actually it's just a ploy to get a respectable size dog. i think archie is feeling insecure about her 7lb dog...can that really be considered a dog? my cat is almost 20#

Carl the labrador was feeling sorry for himself last night after being savaged by a psycho squirrel.

The pooch was enjoying a picnic with his owner when he chased the rodent towards a tree — but it went nuts and sank its teeth into Carl’s shoulder.

Owner Alison Campbell and ten-year-old daughter Ellie watched in horror as blood spurted from the panicking dog’s neck.

The snarling, biting squirrel didn’t let go for a full minute until a passerby yanked it off.

Carl was rushed to a vet and needed 30 stitches in his five-inch wound.

snaf.gif

• 4 weeks later...