Sex in Public

snugtop

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like getting dome-shots in traffic...kinda funny. i had a really great time on the winding highway on the way back from squamish... i was driving her vw cabriolet, mini-van with family in front of us, jacked up truck with high-schoolers behind...lots of traffic coming the other way, i couldn't belive it...she didn't give a fuck iguess... HCL.gif

but eventually i had to pull off, and down some driveway or some shit, and give back to the cause tongue.gifsmileysex5.gif...we were all over the little vw, and there was a dump-truck or something that had pulled up at the top of the hill, in plain sight of our scene, she didn't notice they didn' t notice and i didn't sat shit 'cept ahhhuhhhohhh-gooodddd! yelrotflmao.gif goodtimes thumbs_up.gif

A few years ago I was living in Capitol Hill/First Hill area. Several squirrels used to frequent the parking lot outside of my back window. The straggly, skinny sort of inner-city squirrels. One day I looked outside and saw three squirrels all chasing each other, rolling around, getting very excited. They then proceeded into a squirrel menage-a-trois. No mistaking it. I never felt the same way about that back parking lot again.

funny.. amongst squirrels and bees and other animals, threesomes are probably usually of the MMF variety, whereby the males of the species are just competitive enought to hunt down the same receptive female at the same time, whilejust uncompetitive enough to the point where they dont mind a little bit of the other guy's goods getting a chance at fertilizing said female. I somehow doubt that MFF threesomes are that common in the animal world.. few non-human male animals are smart or suave enough to seduce more than one female at a time.

on the other hand....

Interestingly enuf, MFF threesomes in the human world were probably invented (and much needed) shortly after the earliest wars between the earliest tribes, 10s of 1000s of years ago..... men suddenly found themselves in a situation whereby the tribe was all of a sudden like 75% wimmin. shocked.giflaugh.gif

sigh... the one single, solitary benefit of war. hahaha.gif