pussy whipped climbers

griz

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cause of fear
What are your thoughts? confused.gif

A seminal subject that defines the paradigms of sentient beings in the cause-effect environment of a temporal realm.

I'm working to meet a deadline today. I ain't got the time I'd need to treat the subject; pity, it's a favorite.

But, you left out the underpinnings: the cause of fear.

Too true. I am very curious about this. Its easy to say that we mostly fear loss, but then that strengthens the attachment theory (which doesn't feel right for some reason).

If we don't fear loss, what is left to fear?

No attachment = nothing to lose = nothing to fear ?

Amazing how threads drift.

But, you left out the underpinnings: the cause of fear.

Too true. I am very curious about this. Its easy to say that we mostly fear loss, but then that strengthens the attachment theory (which doesn't feel right for some reason).

If we don't fear loss, what is left to fear?

No attachment = nothing to lose = nothing to fear ?

Amazing how threads drift.

As you can see, I called this arguement for your no attachment theory out already. But is still doesn't answer the question of where that fear originates. Why do we still fear loss, or in your case, fear attachment? Avoid a circular arguement, we need a fresh hypothesis.

Or, we need mushsmile.gif

The human organism is constantly redefining itself. Your conditioning will determine whether you fear the other or if you fear being alone, or if you're somewhere in between. In Minnesota, there is a saying: "One in the hand is worth two in the bush". I'll leave you to decipher what that means.

But is still doesn't answer the question of where that fear originates

From your childhood

Why do we still fear loss,

Abandoment issues

fear attachment?

because you fear loss, blame your parents, go back take care of your issues and move on, no ne likes to be dumped but it shouldnt be such an issue that it block progress in your life

now back to bitches with wips, bring it on and letes try it reverse cowboy style