Leavenworth

jmace

I have never been and with squamish weekend forecast looking crappy I was wondering if this might be a place to go, is it usually dy there, and what is the best city fore ast to look at I looked at wenatchee and skyomish, and it looks like a decent or reasonble forecast.

Any input would be appreciated, cheers

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look at forecasts for leavenworth, wa - it is a city, and you can at least find it on weather.com. it tends to be pretty dry there, but - as always - you go at your own risk. this weekend is maifest. bring your lederhosen!!!

are you referring to your leather boots as "lederhosen"??? grin.gif

You know what?

Even in Bellingham, the forcast said rain rain rain all this week. It's nice today, was nice yesterday. They show today on the forcast as nice and tommorrow as rain and the next day as rain. Its been like that all week, current day nice, rest of week rain.

Conclusion: just go there, if its raining, go see a movie or get drunk.

You know what?

Even in Bellingham, the forcast said rain rain rain all this week. It's nice today, was nice yesterday. They show today on the forcast as nice and tommorrow as rain and the next day as rain. Its been like that all week, current day nice, rest of week rain.

Conclusion: just go there, if its raining, go see a movie or get drunk.

madgo_ron.gif effin' weather forcasts. I'm trying to decide if I should make the trek. It sounds like there will be a lot of people in L-worth regardless. Could make for an interesting night at Uncle Uli's (or wherever) if it rains. bigdrink.gifcantfocus.gif

Again, the weather forcast for today in Bellingham said yukky and rainy. It's very nice out! I think their philosophy is that they would rather be blamed the weather was good when forcasted bad, than the weather was bad when forcasted good. Or they try to keep people from making plans so people stay inside and watch more advertisements.