texplorer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hell, cc.com hit the big time again! Geek_em8.gif

DFA's boulder a yak challenege to Distel is quoted in the newest cimbing. wave.gif

Ha Ha after all those years of DFA trying to get into the mags from wearing stylie purple tights while sending Rude Boys for umpteenth time he make it in from spraying. Ooh the irony.

So DFA's spray is the second cc.com quote to make it into the big time? They must be hard up for content. Maybe they can cut a deal with Jon and Tim to print a "Spray of the Month" in each issue with a big HCL.gifbigdrink.gif prize for the author. There's a better chance of that happening than Layton's turd making it into Alpinist the_finger.gif

Traditional media climbing rags wouldn't want to give too much props to the "new media" and shit.

i guess by the new media you mean full-colour webcams offering continuously updated millimeter by millimeter coverage of fixed copperheads on zodiac? hahaha.gif

What happened to the days when at midnight on 4/20 someone posted a pic of a blunt and mentioned something about maryjane?

What happened to bolting debates?

what happened to Muir Hut epic feuds?

What happened to Muffy, Pope, Erik, Eric, Arick, The Capt'n, Alex, Agent Orange, and whole crew that used to post real stuff about climbing or total BS?

What happened to spraying everyone?

Where has my old CC.com gone?

DUDE wheres my cc.com

i have been asking myslef that quesion for months cry.gif

Hey Tex wave.gif

Maybe to find the Nodder you don't have to look very far at all.

photo6.jpg

Tea, anyone?

So who thinks that Dorothy was just on a bad trip, instead of getting knocked out by the tornado? Seeing munchkins, flying monkeys, and a tin man somethine was definitely not right. mushsmile.gif

• 3 months later...
So DFA's spray is the second cc.com quote to make it into the big time? They must be hard up for content. Maybe they can cut a deal with Jon and Tim to print a "Spray of the Month" in each issue with a big HCL.gifbigdrink.gif prize for the author. There's a better chance of that happening than Layton's turd making it into Alpinist the_finger.gif

If THAT isn't envy by #1 for having to share the honor, I don't know what is... the_finger.gifmoon.gifboxing_smiley.gif

Yak Bouldering... yelrotflmao.gif