219 members have voted

1. 1. My employment is in the:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm liberal, but I have my own business. Basically I'm a capitalist, and I'll start yelling at you if you work for me but aren't working as hard as I think you should be or are doing something stupid. On the other hand I pay fairly and I don't screw my employees like Walmart does.

How does that fit with your paradime Brian? Oh yeah and I don't have a truck requiring a CDL because I think piss tests are facist. wave.gif

gee, if he wants to troll, wouldn't it be better to have the following:

1) socially conservative, fiscally conservative

2) socially conservative, fiscally liberal

3) socially liberal, fically conservative

4) socially liberal, fiscally liberal

Of course, given that the republicans are currently spending us into oblivion, it's not really fair to say 'fiscally conservative' anymore, except *maybe* at the state level or below. I used to think I could trust them on at least that one issue. That and keeping their nose out of everyone's private business.

I hate WalMart. I don't shop there either. They do screw their employees and taxpayers by shuffling their employees onto state medical instead of offering them decent benefits. Additionally, I view many of their business practices as anti-competitive such as continuing to hold the lease on an abandoned structure so competition can't put down roots. I've seen firsthand the manner in which they strongarm their suppliers. WalMart is beyond contempt.

How does that fit with your paradigm, Curtis?

I hate WalMart. I don't shop there either. They do screw their employees and taxpayers by shuffling their employees onto state medical instead of offering them decent benefits. Additionally, I view many of their business practices as anti-competitive such as continuing to hold the lease on an abandoned structure so competition can't put down roots. I've seen firsthand the manner in which they strongarm their suppliers. WalMart is beyond contempt.

thumbs_up.gif