SUCK

Alpinfox

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 2: The Women

Now that you've applied the knowledge you've learned in Chapter 1, you're going to need to know how to deal with all the women. You've got to come up with a system for managing all the girleez you're going to be scoopin, because after a while you start forgetting names and whatnot, and that isn't good. And don't lose hope if things don't workout...because you're a "Real Climber" they're all gonna want to hang out with you or go climbing with you...because you're the shit. Top dog. The Big Kahuna. Find a system that works for you and stick with it. For some, a rolodex works. Others prefer a bling-bling PDA. You also may want to look into the newer Smart Phones, which allow for syncing with your desktop contact list. They even have pictures so when they girleez call, you can put a face with the name.

Chapter 3: Exhibitionism

It is important, as a "Real Climber", to be an exhibitionist. While nochalantly dropping hints about hard climbs you've done, don't stop there. Don't hesitate at the opportunity to post pictures of yourself in various stages of undress on climbing boards. Don't be shy!!! Lets face it, those wannabees really want to know what you look like naked and how small your privates really are. Don't miss out on a geniune opportunity to show off, and let your freak flag fly!

Chapter 4: Dealing with the Wannabees

When you walk the walk and talk the talk, you're going to have a trail of Wannabee biting at your ankles. Be sure to keep them at bay by taking a day off here and there between your hardman sending and bitchslap the punks. Expose them for what they are: those who either wish they were you, or those who are just jealous of what you mean to the climbing community. Player haters. And don't forget the lesson from Chapter 1. Let your ego guide you. You're man. Keep the comebacks coming. Go for the jugular. Humility is for those who finish second.

All

The following, though now deleted, is a premium example of why you shouldn't leave your lap top unattended at work and have the "remember me next time I visit cc.com" feature enabled (so you don’t have to supply a password) especially if you work with individuals who have climbed with you the past few years and have seen enough of your posts such that they can effectively imitate you.

My deepest apologies for any strife my unattended avatar caused. I hope that it doesn’t happen again.

blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah the old co-worker/climbing partner, with access to my computer, cc.com account and all of my pics; posting as me and unbeknownst to me for hours before I finally found out and deleted all my <ahem> their posts, trick. hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif

I never get tired of that one.

Chapter 5: Denial

There will be times when you've got to step down from the throne to take care of private matters. In these cases, you may want to declare that someone who "looks just like you" has stolen your identity. Depending on how far you've gone, you may want to just declare that your identity was stolen from its inception.....thus giving you the ability to start afresh.

Welcome to CC.com NOLSe!

All

The following, though now deleted, is a premium example of why you shouldn't leave your lap top unattended at work and have the "remember me next time I visit cc.com" feature enabled (so you don’t have to supply a password) especially if you work with individuals who have climbed with you the past few years and have seen enough of your posts such that they can effectively imitate you.

My deepest apologies for any strife my unattended avatar caused. I hope that it doesn’t happen again.

blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

This doesn't sound like NOLSe! madgo_ron.gif Who is playing trickses! mad.gif

There will be times when you've got to step down from the throne to take care of private matters. In these cases, you may want to declare that someone who "looks just like you" has stolen your identity. Depending on how far you've gone, you may want to just declare that your identity was stolen from its inception.....thus giving you the ability to start afresh.

Welcome to CC.com NOLSe!

what you're really saying is that the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. come on, NOLSe just admit it, sometimes people get the better of you. Now have a beer and a laugh and we'll all move on. bigdrink.gifyellaf.gif

This chapter really gets to the heart of hyper-alpinism. You'll need to put something in there about how to create a posse of multiple identities (named after actors from popular TV programs, of course) to bolster chestbeating claims.

Edited by jon

This is the second week in a row with good weather during the week and a pissy weather forecast for the weekend. This working thing sucks.

GODDAMNIT!!!

Thank you for allow annoyed fox to vent.

madgo_ron.gif

So back to the original topic of this thread. The weather forecast for the weekend has gotten even WORSE! madgo_ron.gif

What am I supposed to do this weekend? My socks are already alphabetized!

Yes

I'm bein' followed by a rain shadow

rain shadow

rain shadow.

Leapin' and hoppin' on a rain shadow

rain shadow

rain shadow.

And if I ever lose my hands

lose my power

lose my land -

Oh

if I ever lose my hands

Ooh

I won't have to work no more.

And if I ever lose my eyes

if my colours all run dry

Yes

if I ever lose my eyes

Ooh

I won't have to cry no more.

Yes

rain shadow

rain shadow.

Leapin' and hoppin' on a rain shadow

rain shadow

rain shadow.

And if I ever lose my legs

I won't moan and I won't beg

Oh

if I ever lose my legs

Ooh

I won't have to walk no more.

And if I ever lose my mouth

all my teeth North and South

Yes

if I ever lose my mouth

Ooh

I won't have to talk.

Did it take long to find me? I asked the faithful light.

Did it take long to find me and are you gonna stay the night?

rain shadow

rain shadow.

Leapin' und hoppin' on a rain shadow

rain shadow

rain shadow.

rain shadow

rain shadow

rain shadow

rain shadow.

The rain falls hard on a humdrum town

This town has dragged you down