Ribbon-based economy

Squid

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paul: just because I scooped up Hannah before you could lose some weight and convince her how cool you are in lieu of the fact you interact with people more online than in the real world doesn't mean you gotta hate on me. wave.gif

NOLSE opened the door. I just opened it a little further.

But its closed now. wave.gif

yellaf.gif The shit you guys come up with is laughable. I'm not sure where specialed got his info, but I can tell you it's untrue. And even if it were, it wouldn't be anyone's business but my own.

I'm not sure why I always get dragged into your NOLSe bashing (he isn't usually the one who mentions me), especially since we're no longer dating.

I have Greg_W to thank for teaching me that it really doesn't matter what people on a BBS are saying about you laugh.gif. Spray away.

Edited by Pandora

Where'd it go, Squid?

I'm not ready for publication!

I'd gotten the first draft ready, but hadn't been peer-reviewed yet.

After I recieved some feed-back from the review process, I realized that I may well have confused the dependent & independent variables.

For example, Dwayner (our baseline) has taken many NOLs(-type) courses, but has sold no windshirts and gotten no play.

At the other end, Layton has (I surmise) taken no NOLs type course, but has sold many windshirt. He still gets no play.

Ergo, they're both climbers..because they get no play?

This leads us to the classic reductio ad absurdum conclusion that Dwayner is a climber, which we all recognize as an untenable position, therefore I fucked something up.

I'm going to pop a few more painkillers and let y'all know how my research is coming.

In the meantime, I think lOnelyClimber's graph neatly sidesteps many of the confusing issues I'm dealing with, and for the moment should be the definitive work on the subject.