Squid

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or having a pretentious screen name.

You mean like someone who calls them self a climber but doesn't climb more than twice a week? wave.gif

NOLSe, you are a very funny guy. You seem have these bizarre standards and ethics that have nothing to do with reality. If I up my climbing to three times a week, do I get the special NOLSe "Official Real Climber" certificate for my resume?

if you have black diamond, scarpa, beal, metolius, yates, free tibet, free leonard, etc stickers on your car, you'd best keep your mouth shut on this thread.

the other one I find hilarious is "live simply" on the back of any car.

I don't own a car, and my bike doesn't have any Free Tibet stickers, but when I was in the eighth grade, I had a Duran Duran "7 & the Ragged Tiger" button on my denim jacket. I hope that doesn't disqualify me from commenting on the tie-a-yellow-ribbon-Jesus-fish crowd.

Or having a pretentious screen name.

You mean like someone who calls them self a climber but doesn't climb more than twice a week? wave.gif

NOLSe, you are a very funny guy. You seem have these bizarre standards and ethics that have nothing to do with reality. If I up my climbing to three times a week, do I get the special NOLSe "Official Real Climber" certificate for my resume?

Nope. But if you climb the girth pillar you can find some biners. yellaf.gif