Looking for a photo

Dr_Crash

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, the beta on the staged photo:

Wears his harness under his pants, clipped his shoes to the right (hidden) side, fixes himself to a pin to the right (also hidden), dons the flip-flops, pulls the beer out of his oversized chalkbag ( toothsheaf, if I am not mistaken bigdrink.gif), someone above pulls the rope up, and as he swings onto the crux 5.13, a strategically positioned photographer shoots the pic. grin.gif

Here he is actually climbing: approaching a hella scary V6 slippery quartzite move at the needles, SD rockband.gif

9868.jpg

• 7 months later...
Yep, the beta on the staged photo:

Wears his harness under his pants, clipped his shoes to the right (hidden) side, fixes himself to a pin to the right (also hidden), dons the flip-flops, pulls the beer out of his oversized chalkbag ( toothsheaf, if I am not mistaken bigdrink.gif), someone above pulls the rope up, and as he swings onto the crux 5.13, a strategically positioned photographer shoots the pic. grin.gif

Here he is actually climbing: approaching a hella scary V6 slippery quartzite move at the needles, SD rockband.gif

9868.jpg

sure looks like granite to me hahaha.gifthe_finger.gif