Is anyone ...

Dr_Flash_Amazing

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already did enlist asshole. wave.gif

in what? Inquiring minds want to know...

OCS

By which I assume you mean Officer Candidate School with the Marine Corps, rather than Overseas Courier Service or Oregon Climate Service, both of which pop up higher on Google. Do effete college educated officers still get fragged by the grunts? Be careful out there.

I'd have expected you to try for Special Forces, Green Beret, or SEALS. I guess you're not confident of making the cut.

Actually Off OCS is available for all branches.

Disltel 32 said

when are you leaving scott?

You forgot to add "and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out." Luke, you're in danger of being a pansy ass liberal softcore suck up. Make note of the new motif: take no prisoners. You're either with us or you're a fuck the poor fuck the world selfish prick. I didn't make it a partisan world, but don't curse me for playing by the rules the fascist bastards embraced.

Enlisted soldiers are the grunts who do the dirty work, but going to OCS to read radio intercepts in Arabic all day in an air-conditioned trailer is not the same as "enlisting". Make sure you actually tell people what you're doing, Scott. Otherwise, you'll end up as one of those guys who shows off his Iraq Service Medal to people and tells second-hand stories of being "in the shit".

Good luck, wherever you end up.

Enlisted soldiers are the grunts who do the dirty work, but going to OCS to read radio intercepts in Arabic all day in an air-conditioned trailer is not the same as "enlisting". Make sure you actually tell people what you're doing, Scott. Otherwise, you'll end up as one of those guys who shows off his Iraq Service Medal to people and tells second-hand stories of being "in the shit".

Good luck, wherever you end up.

I signed up with my second choice being infantry ass clown. You think I will spend my day air conditioned? If you think that humping loads in 120 degree weather is airconditioned, then yes i will be. I picked counter intel. because I can speak many languages and can pick them up fast. I have no problem going into infantry and likely that is what I will be assigned to.

I enlisted in 1975 and ended up teaching rock climbing ("adventure training")in Leavenworth for the 9th Division in 1977. We also taught skiing at Crystal and led ski mountaineering parties in to Grand Park at Rainier N.P. and bivied in snow caves. We even guided an infantry company from Ft. Lewis up the S. side of Baker. Then I got sent over to Germany to teach skiing in the Bavarian Alps at Garmisch. I saw the Mahre twins compete in a World Cup race there. Our motto was "We ski to keep America free!" Skiing and hashish! Wheeeeeeee!! In between mountain gigs (Special Duty Assignments) I was an 11Charlie 81mm mortar crewman in the Infantry. Fuck Iraq!

I enlisted in 1975 and ended up teaching rock climbing ("adventure training")in Leavenworth for the 9th Division in 1977. We also taught skiing at Crystal and led ski mountaineering parties in to Grand Park at Rainier N.P. and bivied in snow caves. We even guided an infantry company from Ft. Lewis up the S. side of Baker. Then I got sent over to Germany to teach skiing in the Bavarian Alps at Garmisch. I saw the Mahre twins compete in a World Cup race there. Our motto was "We ski to keep America free!" Skiing and hashish! Wheeeeeeee!! In between mountain gigs (Special Duty Assignments) I was an 11Charlie 81mm mortar crewman in the Infantry. Fuck Iraq!

and you guys are harshing my chioce in service? rolleyes.gif