Do you  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Do you

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Females tend to be more friendly and down to earth in the southern states. In the NW many play the superiority game and make men beg for attention.

men in southern states actually ask women out on dates. men in the nw are either cowards or think it's the woman's job. rolleyes.gif

btw, if i woman doesn't show interest ... well, i would assume she's probably not interested. moon.gif

Why does asking someone out have to be a "job" assigned to a certain gender? If you're interested, just be straightforward. It's all the game-playing that gives people a complex about this shit anyway hellno3d.gif.

if people didnt play games the world would be a boring place.

the trick is to be the Player and not the Playee grin.gifsmirk.gif

and the last time you had a date or got laid was....? tongue.gif

Last week cry.gif

Oh wait...YESTERDAY if you count sheep tongue.gif

so you're saying the sheep played you? if you asked the sheep out does that make you the player or the playee?

btw, if i woman doesn't show interest ... well, i would assume she's probably not interested. moon.gif

Lawgoddess answer me this question.

When I was a strappin teenager (almost 20 years ago) I went to several dance clubs. I noticed girls laying on the outside assuming they wanted to dance but were never asked. So I asked them. They always turned me down!

Now why would a person go to a dance club and not dance?

I wasn't ugly and I wasn't good looking either. Just average from what my friends who were girls told me. (I hope they weren't lying...including my wife)

Guys who get girls ask them out without knowing much about them. A nice ass is often enough to attract attention from the ladies' man. This indicates superficiality, which girls then bitch about. It may also indicate that a guy doesn't know what he wants, since he didn't bother to think much about it. Girls also complain about that.

This problem will never be solved. The only way to find a girlfriend is to try, in whatever manner suits you best.

Guys who get girls ask them out without knowing much about them. A nice ass is often enough to attract attention from the ladies' man. This indicates superficiality, which girls then bitch about. It may also indicate that a guy doesn't know what he wants, since he didn't bother to think much about it. Girls also complain about that.

This problem will never be solved. The only way to find a girlfriend is to try, in whatever manner suits you best.

In your example, the guy DOES know smileysex5.gif what he wants. He wants some of that nice ass!

You're giving this way too much thought. I don't care if a guy asks me out just because he likes my ass because it's only for 1 damn date. If we then discover we have nothing in common other than the fact that he likes my ass, there will be no second date. End of story. No sweat.

Lawgoddess answer me this question.

When I was a strappin teenager (almost 20 years ago) I went to several dance clubs. I noticed girls laying on the outside assuming they wanted to dance but were never asked. So I asked them. They always turned me down!

Now why would a person go to a dance club and not dance?

so you think that just because a person goes to a dance club they should want to dance with just anyone? hellno3d.gif i'm not trying to be a bitch, but i would rather dance alone than with some strange guy i'm not interested in - no matter what he looks like.

Bitching about the dick and bush is much more fun that bitching about Bush and Dick.

My favorite are guys like Trask and Lummox who are all like, "i'm so tough and I fuck all the chicks."

guys that brag about fuckin' da 'ho's usually are totally full of shit!....or Gay?