This Day in Climbing History

Bob_Clarke

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Boulder Co recently and in an interview she said she was moving from Boulder to Moab to "pursue a relationship" with a climber. So, we're out of luck anyway until she dumps him. I still got my autographed version of her book though.....

I think it'll still be a while before the repeat. Huber's fingers are too big for the Great Roof and Caldwell's aren't numerous enough. [Roll Eyes]

Come on, DFA knows you're all really salivating for the "Dr. Flash Amazing Hangdogs His Way Across America" calendar. 12 photographs capturing DFA hanging in his harness, cursing at moves, brushing holds, hollering for beta, and yarding up the rope at the nation's top sport crags, captured in brilliant color and stunning black-and-white. Live the sport climbing struggle vicariously every month with climbing hero and outspoken genius Dr. Flash "You Mean People Climb Without Bolts?!" Amazing

Order now and get a free day planner complete with inspirational quotes from Dr. Flash Amazing himself! Quantities limited and going fast!

[ 09-12-2002, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Dr Flash Amazing ]

Oh, man, SORRY Fern, forgot about the Canadian contingent....I owe you a beer next time. I was thinking, hmmmmmm, who else is there?

I don't think Anna has been mentioned yet either, until now.

That bring us to a grand total of...eleven. Sorry guys, there aren't even enough of us to fill up a calendar. Maybe there's a reason for that?

[ 09-12-2002, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: allison ]