Official 4th Annual Rope Up

AlpineK

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

k. help me out...what the heck is a 4th annual rope up? Can noobies go? I can't make it friday night (hosting a murder mystery party at my place...anyone wanna come? I need more actors!!) But I can definately head that way come Saturday morning...if of course...noobies are welcome! Please advise! Thanks Marie

Ignore the spray....show up and be ready to have fun. Plenty of other beginers will be there. bigdrink.gif

cooo...I'll probably be there then! I have a huge fear of commitments, so I can't commit to being there but I can tell ya that I'll probably show up with my pup in tow!!

Marie

ummm..how will I recognize ya'all? Are any of the kick ass Prana girlz going?? If not...I'm not gonna know ANYONE there...and..umm...I'll be scared!!

cooo...I'll probably be there then! I have a huge fear of commitments, so I can't commit to being there but I can tell ya that I'll probably show up with my pup in tow!!

Marie

ummm..how will I recognize ya'all? Are any of the kick ass Prana girlz going?? If not...I'm not gonna know ANYONE there...and..umm...I'll be scared!!

Uh, you'll know. Don't worry. Study the above picture; Schuldt will be cowered near the fire trying to warm his skinny cyclist ass.