Proof that Seattlites are Communists.

Bronco

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having labored through this entire thread, I have this to say. (Fuck you, shut up and listen.)

First, the story that CBS posted is funnier than shit. Someone jumps to a conclusion about Vlad's statue and the story behind it is totally benign. The origins of objects: thumbs_up.gif

Second, with all the statues of Saddam in Iraq being (been?) toppled, I think it would be amusing if W. had one shipped and planted firmly in front of the White House. It would go well with Saddam's pistol that W. keeps in the Oval Office. War trophies: thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Third, a quote from the best movie ever made: "I am the walrus." "Shut the fuck up, Donny! V.I. Lenin! Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov!" "What the fuck is he talking about?" The Dude: thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Fourth, I like this picture:

340a.jpg

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

- a s s m moon.gif n k e y

Having sat here for 2 days with no other responses, I'll respond to your response with the following response:

First, the story that CBS posted is funnier than shit. Someone jumps to a conclusion about Vlad's statue and the story behind it is totally benign. The origins of objects: thumbs_up.gif

If a homeless dude takes a crap on your welcome mat, as long as he has a compelling story about birthing the steaming coil, is that cool?

Second, with all the statues of Saddam in Iraq being (been?) toppled, I think it would be amusing if W. had one shipped and planted firmly in front of the White House. It would go well with Saddam's pistol that W. keeps in the Oval Office. War trophies: thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

As long as the intent of the piece is to celebrate victory, I don't have a problem. If the piece is for some "artistic" purpose than let's just stick with a pile of dog crap becuase it's much less offensive.

Third, a quote from the best movie ever made: "I am the walrus." "Shut the fuck up, Donny! V.I. Lenin! Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov!" "What the fuck is he talking about?" The Dude: thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Yeah, I'll let your last statement stand for itself.

Picture of 2 monkeys

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

- a s s m moon.gif n k e y

I think I speak for everyone here when I say I've seen enough of your favorite picture.

Oh yeah, wazzup.gif commie? madgo_ron.gif

As long as the intent of the piece is to celebrate victory, I don't have a problem. If the piece is for some "artistic" purpose than let's just stick with a pile of dog crap becuase it's much less offensive.

Since when did the Artist's intent matter? It's what you see the statue as - I see it as victory.

If artist's intent mattered, Iggy Pop wouldn't be singing about Heroin addiction to pimp cruise lines, Ronnie Raygun wouldn't have used a Bruce Springsteen song about blue collar alienation and hardship to pimp his campaign, Clinton wouldn't have had a song about domestic abuse to pimp his, and on, and on,....

Since I said it did a few days ago. Didn't you get the memo?

Lets see if I can find one around here...

hmmmm...

no...

not it....

Ah! Here we are...

To: All posters of cascadeclimbers.com

RE: Bronco's new empire

Dear Valuable contributors and commies:

As you may already know, Emporor Bronco has decreed that if you are a commie bastard (ie. if you disagree with his politics) please feel free to put a sock in it. This stipulation can be attributed to the "mind over matter" philosiphy as Bronco does not mind, because you (and your commie opinions) don't matter.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Your mother

wazzup.gif

Have a good weekend commies! wave.gif

One night I was alone and feeling kinda horny and I rubbed my penis all over my cat. I thought it would provide me with an interesting sensation, and it did. I am not attracted to my cat. My cat is FEMALE so what I did wasn't in any respect "gay," but I want to know if it would be considered bestiality even though I never penetrated my cat.

Only Goes in for Pussy

Let's say you're lying on the floor in the sun, OGIFP, minding your own business, when, let's say... Hugh Grant walks into the room. Hugh drops his pants and rubs his cock all over you. Hugh's not attracted to you--he's only interested in the sensation--and he never penetrates you. Would you consider that gay in any respect? I imagine so. In fact, Hugh Grant rubbing his cock all over another man probably strikes you as "gay" in every respect.

There's something bestial about a man rubbing his cock all over a cat, penetration or no penetration, which means that what you did would have to be considered bestiality in all respects. But it wasn't gay, praise Jesus, which will no doubt be a relief and a comfort to your parents.

http://www.thestranger.com/2001-04-26/savage.html