Tell me WTF these are

olyclimber

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.."i beleive that abortion is wrong, and that gay people shouldn't be able to marry"..."oh and its ok to kill numous amounts of civilians and take over forgein goverments because we can and because our God is better than thier Allah, even though in all actuallity they are one in the same..."

God's rights:

1) God is allowed to go through the 10 items or less checkout line regardless of how much he has in his cart.

2) God is allowed to tell the same jokes over and over, and you have to laugh at them. He can also say "Hot enough for you?" on a hot day, but you don't have to laugh, just steaksauce ruefully.

3) God is allowed to pee in the pool.

4) God is allowed to keep his walkman on when you're talking to him--hey, if he wants to know what you're saying, he can just know, so get over it.

5) God is allowed to bet on football games, even though he knows who is going to win. He is not, however, allowed to change the outcome according to who prayed more before the game.

There are others, but I was one of those Catholic kids who went to public school and only learned the short version at catechism classes.

.."i beleive that abortion is wrong, and that gay people shouldn't be able to marry"..."oh and its ok to kill numous amounts of civilians and take over forgein goverments because we can and because our God is better than thier Allah, even though blah blah blah, I'm a dirty slut, blah blah blah."

the_finger.gif

"I don't think Kerry's ready to be president," said Laura Weber, a 37-year-old Republican from Pierre, S.D. "Bush would be more decisive."

what the hell does that mean anyway? "more decisive"? more decisive is the reason why we have people dying everyday in Iraq! decisive...more like impulsive