Ladies Wednesday Climb 7/28 Goes to the "Far Side"

icegirl

Can we re-name this to the double D's?? HA HA HA HA !!!

-M

We'll have to ask DaDDy first wink.gif No, seriously, how much FUN was that? What an awesome time! I wish we were still climbing! Everybody did such an awesome job! How Bri and that 5.10? Sheesh...makes me feel inadequate laugh.gif And Cat Woman's stunt girl? And MarIE and Wendy and and...I could just go on! Thank you SO MUCH Laura and Loren for doing this...all right, I'll shut up now. It really was a great time all around! bigdrink.gifcantfocus.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k girls..heres the pics from my camera (and a couple that I stole from Breezy D's gallery..yes I finally found it!). NOO you don't have to actually buy them! just shoot me an e-mail (gattim@hotmail.com) as to the ones you want me to send you..and I'll send them individually! Make sure to send me the address you want them sent too! (copy and paste the link below into your browser to view the album)

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=12bxreh3.84rdpczj&x=0&y=i09amz

questions? shoot them my way!

-M

Screamin' night with slammin' chicks (and one much-appreciated guy-type). Yet again, another Wednesday well spent.

Link to the pictures in my gallery below - (Next week I'll make sure to clean all that glacier/alpine crap off my memory cards so I can take more shots of you'se lovely ladies! smile.gif )

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/plab/showgallery.php?cat=3023&ppuser=5795

CBS, I'm all over it! I already have not only plans, but a rack. I lugged it up the trail yesterdat to at least show them what it looked like, but they wouldn't stop climbing to fondle (oops, did I say that) I mean look at it!

YES to Exit 32! I'm going to scope out exit 32 myself hopefully this afternoon and/or friday (partner dependand) to see how those routes go first hand. ?

We should start theme nights!! were we all dress up to climb! 70's, 80's, PJ's, Formals, Toga, Hawaiian! I mean..we'd still have to be able to put a harness on over it..but think of the looks we'd get from the others...not to mention the after hours at the bars!! -M

wow..am I sounding like a CL again??

We should start theme nights!! were we all dress up to climb! 70's, 80's, PJ's, Formals, Toga, Hawaiian! I mean..we'd still have to be able to put a harness on over it..but think of the looks we'd get from the others...not to mention the after hours at the bars!! -M

hellno3d.gif

hellno3d.gif

Or we could just climb?

dress up? erm.....NOO! wink.gif

She IS a PR/Marketing DIRECTOR though....and used to be a CL...so I would expect sumthn like this from our happy chatty adorable Marie! No offense Marie....but I have enough trouble climbing in my prana pants wink.gif

Woo Hoo! Trad climbing!! I'm in. I had a great time climbing with y'all, even though Vivian (a.k.a. catwoman's stunt double) and I wasted two hours hiking up the wrong trail before we found you. Theme nights? Girlfriend, I have two words for you, "N-O!" (sorry) Icegirl, this Wednesday get together was a great idea!! I know that I am not a newbie, but it's so much fun climbing with you guys!! I think you guys are ready to lead!-w

how is it possible that I am being trash-talked on this thread? Get back on topic!

Here are some fine suggestions from rc.com's "ladies room":

How to "Feel Pretty" On a Climbing Trip?

or perhaps

Climbing in a thong?

or maybe

tanning

smirk.gif

ugggh!!!

ok iaxx, i'm still not convinced that you're a boy but if you're going to post drivel like that, i'll stop. wave.gif