Ladies Wednesday Climb 7/28 Goes to the "Far Side"

icegirl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you've been hanging around here too much. Isn't there another thread somewhere for you to cause trouble?

No, but we could start one! Ya wanna? In Spray? Im dieing to try my hand at spraying....even though I AM a girl (I think) fruit.gif

Sweet Baby Jesus! If that is what is talked about in a "Womens climbing forum" no fucking way! Tis an embarassment to the fairer sex. I realize I at one time supported the idea, but after reading that... hellno3d.gif

Crikey, what happened to my nice thread about climbing!

Sweet Baby Jesus! If that is what is talked about in a "Womens climbing forum" no fucking way! Tis an embarassment to the fairer sex. I realize I at one time supported the idea, but after reading that... hellno3d.gif

Crikey, what happened to my nice thread about climbing!

Focus...back to the subject please...all other replies concerning women's climbing clothing, please see SPRAY

bigdrink.giftongue.giffruit.gif

Thanks for the shout-out, Laura. Wish I could have been there, but I was busy clutching my skull to keep my head from exploding.

BTW, a Google image search for "head exploding" yields all sorts of really interesting things.

Edited by dryad

Oh, you climbed that thing 3 times in a row and u know it wink.gif You were so fast, we had to race to get the pics!

Yeah...and then there's me...some of those border on 'inappropriate' wink.gif Who took the one with the 'cleavage'? Maybe I'll wear a Tshirt instead of a prana top next time. blush.gif