• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
pope

tennis anyone?

Hey now she ain't legal pope. blush.gifhellno3d.gif

Huh? I can't play tennis with her? What are you implying?

i'm in love... i just watched her advance to the finals... shes a badass player, and you can hear she means binness! amazing cantfocus.gifthumbs_up.gif

winger.jpg

I saw sparks fly, from the corner of my eyeAnd when I turned, it was love at first sightI said please excuse me, I didn't catch your nameOh it'd be a shame not to see you againAnd just when I thought she was comin' to my doorShe whispered sweet and brought me to the floor, she saidI'm only seventeen, but I'll show you love like you've never seenShe's only seventeen, daddy says she's too young, but she's old enough for meCome to my place, we can talk it over, oh everything going down in your headShe said take it easy, I need some time, time to work it out, to make you mineAnd just when I thought she was comin' to my doorShe whispered sweet and brought me to the floor, she saidI'm only seventeen, you ain't seen love, ain't seen nothing like meShe's only seventeen, seventeen(Solo)Such a bad girl, loves to work me overtimeFeels good (ha), dancin' close to the borderlineShe's a magic mountain, she's a leather gloveOh she's my soul, it must be loveShe's only seventeen, still she gives me love, like I've never seenShe's only seventeen, daddy says she's too young, but she's old enough for meShe's everything I need, daddy says she's too youngBut she's old enough, old enough for me

Shes got that cross on her neck...thats a sure sign shes brainwashed and not worth the effort.

yellaf.gif

Shes got that cross on her neck...thats a sure sign shes brainwashed and not worth the effort.

yellaf.gif

In the image of God , she is made :

modelling6_jpg.jpg

is this a bouldering thread, or if not why the distel style photo onslaught?

is this a bouldering thread, or if not why the distel style photo onslaught?

if only distel would post fotos like that!!!

and exactly what is the problem with that? hot athletic bods rock!

When did it become mandatory for young female tennis players to have side jobs as supermodels?

Perhaps the physical requirements of the sport are an appropriate screening device....ain't it great !

scan16v2.jpg