Climbers4Kerry

c4k

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kerry's organization is loaded with Enviro Whackos, you won't be able to let the kids play outside in rural areas :

http://www.citizenreviewonline.org/July_2004/02/critters.htm

frown.gif

4 Mountain Lion attacks in TWENTY YEARS! And you're getting your Vote W in 2004 Thong in a bunch?

The real issue with Kerry is access, guys like him will just go where they want in a chopper. The wackos in his support group want to keep people out of wilderness, plain and simple, and he won't object !

Mind you, it is no fun to live in constant fear of the big cats. We cannot let the kids play outside without standing guard, as a big Cougar has been seen on our place several times.

Keep track of Kerry positions on key issues ( which change daily )

http://kerry-04.com/about/issues.php

http://www.kerrycore.com/issues.htm

yelrotflmao.gif

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/7/8/121942.shtml

Thursday, July 8, 2004

Lily-White Democrat Ticket Angers Black Activists

===================================================

The Democrat establishment loves to talk about "diversity," but its failure to practice what it preaches has black activists threatening to flee the party's plantation.

"Minority activists are unimpressed with the Democrats' new middle-aged-white-guys presidential ticket," the Boston Herald reported today.

"From city councilors to clergy, black community leaders charge that Sen. John F. Kerry's choice of Sen. John Edwards as a running mate fails to diversify the ticket ... ."

The black vote is "wide open," said the Rev. Eugene Rivers of National Ten Point Leadership Foundation.

"If Karl Rove makes a decision to mount a serious bid with a real proposal for the cities, we could see some de-alignments and realignments," he told the Herald. Kerry and Edwards have failed to make an "intellectually credible" case for the minority vote, he said.

Democrats' 'Terrorist Attacks' on Blacks

The Rev. Wayne Perryman says blacks should have given condescending, exploitative and vicious Democrats the boot long ago.

"For 150 years blacks were victims of terrorist attacks by the Democrats and their Klan supporters, including lynchings, beatings, rapes and mutilations," he writes in "Unfounded Loyalty: An In-depth Look Into the Blind Love Affair Between Blacks and Democrats."

Note that the only known ex-Klansman on Capitol Hill is Democrat Sen. Robert Byrd of West Virginia.

The Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, head of Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny and author of "Scam: How the Black Leadership Exploits Black America," has long exposed the unsavory ties between the Democrat establishment and the likes of Jesse "Shakedown" Jackson.

As for the nation's largest ethnic minority, Latino activists are upset that Kerry didn't tap New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson to be his running mate. It was so embarrassingly obvious Richardson was out of consideration that, in a pre-emptive strike last week, he staged a sour-grapes photo op to announce he didn't want the job ... a claim he had already been uttering for weeks.

cry.gif Sounds like sour grapes all around. This Rev. Wayne Perryman guy sounds like a piece of work. Blaming lynchings on today's Democrats? hellno3d.gif

Clearly Cheney will have to drop Bush as his running mate and choose Powell instead, in order to "diversify the ticket."

Please name one thing that Republicans have done for blacks or Hispanics, directly or indirectly, over the last three administrations. Pinning posthumous Purple Hearts on the dead ones doesn't count.

cry.gif Sounds like sour grapes all around. This Rev. Wayne Perryman guy sounds like a piece of work. Blaming lynchings on today's Democrats? hellno3d.gif

Clearly Cheney will have to drop Bush as his running mate and choose Powell instead, in order to "diversify the ticket."

Please name one thing that Republicans have done for blacks or Hispanics, directly or indirectly, over the last three administrations. Pinning posthumous Purple Hearts on the dead ones doesn't count.

It is a well known fact that starting with the LBJ "Great Society" , the Democratic welfare programs led to a spiraling social disaster for Black Americans. The encouragement of unwed mothers resulted in a lost generation of directionless youth.

Bush has more minority at Cabinet level and as Court appointees than any previous administration.

Take off your blinders and have a read here :

http://www.urbancure.org/dev/index.asp

wink.gif

Any time you want to answer my question, feel free. I am not aware of the "well-known facts" you are pulling out of your (well, someone else's) ass, but I'll be sure to try to find them.

Please tell me that you're not saying black folks were better-off prior to LBJ.

Unsurprisingly, the world view of a couple of posters above is simply delusional. Diagnosis is likely either a grevious error in mushroom consumption, or perhaps merely inadequate funding for public education and too much talk radio.

From Wash. Post:

"A Washington Post/ABC News poll conducted in May suggests that Bush continues to suffer a distinct lack of popularity among black voters. According to the poll, Bush may get 6 percent of their ballots, compared to John Kerry's 79 percent."

---------------------------------------

Any time you want to answer my question, feel free. I am not aware of the "well-known facts" you are pulling out of your (well, someone else's) ass, but I'll be sure to try to find them.

Please tell me that you're not saying black folks were better-off prior to LBJ.

Please reread my post, it did't say they were better off prior to LBJ, but their lives had been improving until then. Starting in 1965 :

"Black illegitimacy rates more than doubled between 1965 and 1995, by which time almost 70 percent of black babies were born outside of marriage. "

Good source of data here, and the bottom line is that significant improvement has occurred since the termination of the Great Society programs with the Welfare Reform Act of 1996:

http://www.acton.org/ppolicy/forum/oct2001_no2_full.html