Gentlemen, Start Your Engines

Lars

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Arab world is up in arms. Seems that a prisoner at Abu Ghraib was locked in a room for four hours with the Olsen twins. Inhuman torture.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

no but seriously ... what is it with the twin-fetish thing?? I mean two hot twin chicks are nice to look at... just like hot chicks in general are nice to look at... and just like twins of any gender or hotness are kinda just a little interesting to look at/ meet / etc.

but would ya really want to jump in bed with both... with those two, or any two sisters... at the same time? hellno3d.gif the idea's always kinda creeped me out.. and it takes a LOT to creep me out.

I used to live with two sisters and their Mom one summer (One was my girlfriend.) I was CONSTANTLY trying to get the other sister involved. I didn't see anything wrong with it... and the mom was pretty good looking too.....

I used to live with two sisters and their Mom one summer (One was my girlfriend.) I was CONSTANTLY trying to get the other sister involved. I didn't see anything wrong with it... and the mom was pretty good looking too.....

sheri_tree.jpg

Yeah I still have the picture you sent of the beginnings of your menage a quatre.