Lance Is Back!

MervGriffin

new "free" route on El Cap.......blah, blah, blah

Mt. Everest climbed by 90 year old dwarfs....blah, blah, blah

I lost my swiss army knife (a.k.a. my "swizzle izzle knizzle") somewhere between the REI parking lot and the rock gym....blah, blah, blah.

Now here's some real news!:

armstrong-9_small.jpg

Lance Armstrong won the final stage of the Languedoc-Roussillon on Sunday. So take that, you scoffers. Such races are mere training rides for Mighty Lance. Watch him win The Tour in July and go back to your boulders humbled.

GO LANCE! GO!

LanceArmstrong1mr.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lance's newly designed race suit, the culmination of several years of secret development by our nation's top materials scientists and aerodynamic engineers, has resulted in the finest, most revolutionary breakthrough in competitive road bicycling. The US Postal service, official owner and sponsor of the new race suit, has plans to release it for public consumption in 2005, following Lance's victory in the Tour de France. However there is rumor that the USPS may authorize the release of a professional version to its employees prior to the conclusion of the Tour.

good thing he ain't got gonads left cause that shizzle would fizzle. blush.gif

Well apparently that was a critical design factor accomplished in cooperation between Lance and the suit designers. The modification supposedly saves about 0.126 kg/m^2 force due to pressure at a speed of 40 km/h.

The sponsorship ends at the end of racing season. Rumorville says that there are companies fighting to get this sponsorship, including NASCAR, AMD, and Barry Floor. 10 million a year for a sports team with one of the most incredible athletes to grace the earth is a fucking steal!

i thought ashw was talking about lance's birthday suit. tongue.gif

that's because I was... Actually the Birthday Suit is a registered trademark of the US Postal service and your use of the trademark without proper legal consent or proper trademark recognition is punishable by a fine of $10 Million which will be used to fund US Postal Service Tour de France sponsorship for next year. tongue.gif

(feel big smackdown boxing_smiley.gif coming on, after all she is THE LAW GODDESS...)