Nick Berg killed By U.S. Government?

thrutch

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this link has another write-up on this. rolleyes.gif

Peter,

I agree with your views about 99% of the time, and trust the links you post are solid. You just linked me to the fucking HAMAS WEBSITE! Call me paranoid, but that is one link I don't want my IP Address attached to. I typically only link to sites that are posted in the raw, and will not go to modified links posted by j_b or others on the left. I make exceptions for those posted by you, JayB, GregW and others with whom I usually agree politically. I have no interest in what Hamas butchers have to say about anything. The sooner Israel kills their leadership and demoralizes their members into oblivion, the better. Ditto Hezbollah, and Arafat's Alaxa Martyrs personal militia.

Not a slam here PP, just a request...let me know where I'm going when I click on a link. cheeburga_ron.gif

Edited by Fairweather

If you're really that paranoid, you need to stay off the internet completely and disconnect any mobile phone service you have.

...and I will wrap my skull in aluminum foil to keep lefties like you from intercepting my right-wing playbook.

No cell phone?? How will I call you when I get overnighted on the Hogsback? crazy.gif

The truth?

I wondered about this from the get go as I would trust George Bush and his coharts about as much as I trust any politicain.

Read this article and think about it, seems plausible to me???

them fukers stole that idea from me. of which i done posted here on cc.com last week. old fukin news to me.

this link has another write-up on this. rolleyes.gif

Peter,

I agree with your views about 99% of the time, and trust the links you post are solid. You just linked me to the fucking HAMAS WEBSITE! Call me paranoid, but that is one link I don't want my IP Address attached to. I typically only link to sites that are posted in the raw, and will not go to modified links posted by j_b or others on the left. I make exceptions for those posted by you, JayB, GregW and others with whom I usually agree politically. I have no interest in what Hamas butchers have to say about anything. The sooner Israel kills their leadership and demoralizes their members into oblivion, the better. Ditto Hezbollah, and Arafat's Alaxa Martyrs personal militia.

Not a slam here PP, just a request...let me know where I'm going when I click on a link. cheeburga_ron.gif

Sorry Fairweather. I posted that link only to suggest by association how little regard I have for the idea that the US Government killed Nick Berg. Thanks for letting me know about not wanting to open such links.

PP bigdrink.gif

What a ridiculous assertion. How feeble minded are some people and how completely brainwashed to even insult Americans with that kind of bullshit. Makes me want to join some clandestine organization that tracks reporters and arrests them for sedition. How about indignation at his death? How about resolve to finish this shit once and for all? You better grab your little minerals and make a gut check. Oh, and how about that nerve agent being downplayed in the media? There are allegations of other agents being deployed, but I haven't seen any media reports regarding that yet.

I saw plenty of stories about the sarin, and no down playing...did I miss something there? The mustard gas, on the other hand, I had not heard of. A search on google news comes up with some stories in obscure news papers about a trace amount found in a shell in Baghdad earlier this month.

Good find Olyclimber. I had to change my original post after Cracked said he hadn't heard about the mustard gas. it is common knowledge over here. Obscure newspapers sometimes say alot without the major media players wanting to get involved. It's a trickle effect right now, but there is potential for it to widen. The fact that they are starting to surface lends alot of credibility to allegations that these types of weapons existed here. Even in small amounts these are very dangerous in the wrong hands. Things like this make me wonder if we don't need to open this place up to a much broader military effort, such as house to house searching and wide sweeps of the countryside. Way overdue if you ask me. Of all the things that can get you killed in wartime I fear gas the most. Anyone that has spent time in the military can tell you how painful it is to be gassed even by a relatively harmless agent such as CS. It is like being hit over and over with a sledge hammer. Nerve gas would be horrible. I can't stand even thinking about it.

Well, we know that certain chemical weapons were there for sure at some point (I believe the US helped Iraq develop this capablity)...and Iraq used them against Iran. My guess is that if there still are more than trace amounts, they are buried somewhere...and no house-to-house search is going to turn them up. I sure as hell hope they don't turn up! (...and not for any political reasons either)

It's fairly ironic to witness someone explaining activities in Iraq by using the reasoning of occam's razor. Perhaps this line of reasoning should have been applied when we entered the country on grounds of antiterrorism and WMD suspicions.

I don't have an opinion on the circumstances of the poor guy's death, but I think the incredible surge of doubt illustrates just how much many people distrust the leadership of this country right now. A dangerous and unsettling situation.

The truth?

I wondered about this from the get go as I would trust George Bush and his coharts about as much as I trust any politicain.

Read this article and think about it, seems plausible to me???

Two words. Occam's. Razor.

And it now comes in 3 blades for extra simplification action!

Dude, the whole nerve agent thing is on the front page of every major news sources, how exactly does that constitute playing it down??? rolleyes.gif

Also, your crap about it being sedition and what not to even suggest such a think goes against the very freedoms you are claiming to help protect. People have a right to their opinions, to question what they are told, and to bring up their opinions with others. I have to say I watched the video (I somewhat regret doing it) and I instantly thought that it looked very likely faked. Many of the links mentioned bring up very good points. I'm not sure I buy the whole beheaded by U.S. agents theory, but I think it's very likely the story isn't as simple as some dude got picked up by terrorists and murdered.