lummox

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

straight from annabelle.com: 'Let's Prey and Hope.'

wtf?

Who do you think her prey is? Brashears? yellaf.gifwave.gif

I think the single greatest thing about being a climber is you can look wrinkled, haggered, leathery and 20 years older than your age and chicks still dig you!

Sounds like she learned to spell on cc.com....

Whoa, wait a minute! Has anyone here seen Muffy & Annabelle in the same place at the same time????? blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

I may WHINE but I DO NOT WHINE THAT MUCH fruit.giffruit.giftongue.giftongue.gifwink.gif

It was all about the spelling hahaha.gif

She seems about as cool as that sandy pitman chick. I hope she makes it down safely without summitting. thumbs_up.gif
I thought sandi pitman as soon as I started reading about her. and I agree I hope she survives.

you know climbing be it mountains or rock, takes a certin personality to LOVE. you can do it and summit and make it there, and still not be a climber in your soul.

Yeha, I think it's pretty obvious this chick isn't doing this for the love of the mountains. My favorite is the pictures of her with the brand new technical tools and she isn't even really holding them right. smile.gif

One difference, however, is I think Sandy Pitman was a legitimate bitch from all the stuff I read.

One difference, however, is I think Sandy Pitman was a legitimate bitch from all the stuff I read.

Now when you say "legitimate bitch" do you mean like a legitimate climber? Or like legitimately a bitch?

'cuz Miss "I hate to see another strong woman on the mountain" could be perceived as the latter!