Nude Ascents

jkrueger

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

March of The Kitchen Utensils [laf]

I think nude ascents are more popular on rock cragging type routes than ice climbs or alpine routes. but by all means try for the FNA of Liberty Ridge if you must.

Bear Mountain, Mount Baring and Bears' Breast would be good peaks to do FNA's of.

Trask, I believe that would be negative style points, as it would detract from the otherwise pleasing display of skin and rock. I have a friend who does some modeling and did a series with a photographer. i have not seen the pics, but imagine they are quite beautiful [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Trask, I believe that would be negative style points, as it would detract from the otherwise pleasing display of skin and rock. I have a friend who does some modeling and did a series with a photographer. i have not seen the pics, but imagine they are quite beautiful
[big Grin]

www.stonenudes.com has calendars and

posters of nude rock climbers of both

genders

quote:

Originally posted by jkrueger:

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

...and give new meaning to sportin' some horsecock

I think if you sport it, then it would be considered aid!
[laf]
It would have to be bolted to sport it. Amphalang? [Wink]

Okay. I can't believe I am telling you guys this. I am claiming the first nude solo ascent of Unicorn Peak in MRNP. I did it many, many years ago.

I just thought it appropriate to do this when I saw the peak from the visitors center. The actual peak looks like something hard sticking up high. So I thought it was appropriate to solo it nude.