Daryl, Minx, Bug, et al...

RuMR

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a single dad is exactly what would be required!! No grief at all, you are taking your kids camping/climbing!!

DO IT MAN!!!

i second what rumr said! there'll be enough kids running around to keep yours busy. it'll probably be easier than being at home! wave.gif

I have the first three weekends in April but I do not want to drive all the way to Smith. Let's all go to Banks lake. It is a little more than half the drive time and no crowds. Quartz monzanite domes. I really shouldn't even be giving out this info.

Can one of you older folks adopt me so I can come???

that'd be swell. thumbs_up.gif

you are now adopted grin.gif I have the kids the April 17th...and May 1st. I would love to do this thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif keep me apraised.... Smith realy works best for me cause I am the furthest south, but I could prolly do something in WA as lons as the dive isn't too bad. Levenworth is 7 hours give or take for me.

Can one of you older folks adopt me so I can come???

that'd be swell. thumbs_up.gif

you are now adopted grin.gif I have the kids the April 17th...and May 1st. I would love to do this thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif keep me apraised.... Smith realy works best for me cause I am the furthest south, but I could prolly do something in WA as lons as the dive isn't too bad. Levenworth is 7 hours give or take for me.

I have a better idea...i'll loan you (Distel) one of my kids for the weekend and you can be a pretend-parent!

lessay smith, april 17...

we can do one around here (WA) or squamish this summer...smith has the most reliable weather in april... rockband.gif

sounds perfect for me! i agree about the weather thing. i'd rather do it here in WA too but the weather is too dicey here for advanced planning.

some industrious broke climber could make a fortune offering babysitting services at the crag yellaf.gif