• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
layton

Photo Contest!

This picture was taken with an extremely shitty camera. But it's still pretty.

Sarstrugi above Denali Pass:

1826Sarstrugi-med.jpg

Here's a question I shouldn't NEED to ask, but . . . .

How do I post photos to this thread? I have some pictures in the "My Gallery" page. When I start a new thread, I get a "POST PICTURES FROM MY GALLERY" link which is easy to use.

But when I reply to this thread, it's not so intuitive.

I have a few images to share if someone will kindly walk me through the steps. Thanks.

And flame away for my ineptitude at the cyber-manipulation.

Goatboy

Go to the photo in your gallery. right click on the photo, choose properties, copy the source link, paste it as a Url in your message. I'm assuming your using windows.

paste in as an image using the www.mypicturehere.jpeg UBBcode wave.gif

it (Code) doesnt work in this post cause i used .jpeg rather than .jpg by the way

Edited by Dru

Post deleted by mattp because the cat walking on the keyboard caused distraction, leading to operator error and quip from Dru who was so fast he sprayed before I had time to fix it.

Edited by mattp

Craig in a whiteout ( not very clear):

hahaha.gif