• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
layton

Photo Contest!

unless i get a lot of new selections from judges, i have enough to go on. feel free to pm me still, but I'm going to start setting up the poll. I hope to have it at LEAST by next week early.

jeezus what time of year were you on that thing??

June 30, 2002. Great conditions! That's my buddy going through the small ice runnel near the top of the HW.

over 15,000 views now.

come on, we really should have another its been over 2 years. i'm NOT in charge this time however!

I've actually been getting some prizes together for this, I even have a brand new pair of AT skis.

Contest will be in a new thread. Got some phat prizes, two pairs of skis, cams, and all sorts of other goodies. Details will be posted in the next couple weeks.

You guys should really do this, step on up CBS, the pics posted on here are all totally awesome! And if they werent well, it still beats work!

that is one of the top 10 cliches. I'll always like "run it up the flagpole and see who salutes" better though.