• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jon

Please Support our Sponsors

Please support these guys. They make it possible for us to have reliable website hosting which is expensive. Without them we could end up like the Mountaineers message board, which went into meltdown and has appeared to lose all of their content with no luck of restoring it.

I emailed some Portland shops but never really got a response from any. Sorry.

Any chance of getting some Portland shops to put deals up?
here is a sugstion... go talk to some one at the shops in pdx yourself.... how many pdx-eugene cc.comers are there?? make a case for us. I think it would be a great idea, but you in PDX would need to do some foot work.

I make my contributions to several of the supporters.

The problem happened -

I bought so much gear I almost don't need much any more.

I'm currently looking at one of those nifty little 4 season 1 wall tents but cant think of much more. Mk lite mk series or whatevah.

By the way the SD hercules is the shit and last I checked you *can't* walk in to the local REI and find it.

bigdrink.gif

I'll give Jon and Timmay a free t-shirt each if they advertise for my shop on the sidebar.