Alpinfox said:

bunglehead said:

minx said:

3049.jpg

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I love that painting(?), Minx!

Can I have one for my cubicle?

I wonder who made it? evils3d.gif

the hues remind me of franz marc or kandinsky. probably from the Blaue Reiter period. thumbs_up.gif

Kandinsky? WTF?? Kandinsky's shizzle is abstract. Looks more like it was created by the guy who illustrated Curious George.

Alex said:

minx said:

i totally stole that from the original poster. i love it! and the bunny avatar has been lost forever to my harddrive

whaaaat?? no more humpin' bunnies????

my harddrive crashed yesterday madgo_ron.gif i think the bunnies might be on my home computer. hopefully. b/c i'm not willing to pay trask's price. evils3d.gif

I think its bullshit that a man can insult a man and its generally acceptable on here but you insult a woman (a particular woman who deigns to speak for all women) and you are a mysoginist.

I agree with the other Rob. I also believe that for the most part the guys have respect for the girls in general. Girls rock!

It's disappointing to know that after hundreds or even thousands of years of use, the "c-word" has come to connote a bad thing, since it refers to such a good thing. The c-word was used by the colonists. It was used in jolly old England. In Old German it was kunte. Hell, the root word is Latin, and the modern word cunnilingus literally translates as 'the man licking the vulva.' (Damn those 4 years of Latin were good for something!) Anyway, I think it's silly that we are reduced to only using the p-word, which frankly sounds childish sometimes. We need a larger vocabulary to communicate about such an important subject.