mt bachelor takes sickness to a new plateu

gapertimmy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had my first drink of Mt. Bachelor this weekend. We spent T-Giving w/my sister in law, who lives in Bend and is on the Ski Patrol there. It was great until the rains came. frown.gif. Great terrain, and close to a cool little town, I hope you gapers in Bend realize how good you have it!

^^^^Bwa Haaa, that is funny...and so sad indeed, you echo what I keep telling my friends who still ride there^^^^

resort skiing here is a joke. but skiing in general is fun.

But who am I too talk any shit... I mess around these woods (attached)...I have not skied 3 fingered jack yet...but look at all the possibilities.

edit--the ski hill, Hoodoo, is in the top left....its raddness is fully apparent.

280525-3fingerjackNE.jpg.8e4d93c9eb75527ae77b4ab954bb9137.jpg

Nice shot of 3FJ !! I do agree resort skiing is lame and a joke but for a local hill with a high speed lift, the Pass is fun. The tree run I was talking about isnt shown in the pic.

BTW I hardly ski the resorts in Oregon, I prefer to go to JH or Blackcomb for endless possiblities in and out of bounds. People in Bend are lucky to have a nice higher elevation ski area close by, have a relative that resides there whos retired and skis there weekly.

The Hole is having a banner month for snow , first time in ages almost 100% of the mtn will be open on opening day this Sat. Thinking of heading over there for Xmas and New Years if the snow keeps falling . thumbs_up.gif