the immortal Muir on Saturday

girlclimber

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what you do. Hike up to Camp Muir on a Saturday in winter and camp in the hut. Wait for some dudes to light up some joints. Suffer from the smoke inside or sulk outside in the cold, but don't say a word. Then, as soon as you get back home, go online and complain about it on cc.com. Tell everyone how inconsiderate those people were.

Next, wait for the replies to come in. Pour gasoline on the flames and supply oxygen. Fan, fan, fan. Burn, baby, burn. Umpteen pages later, you have Muir on Saturday.

By the way, I suggest you PM Bronco and ask him about "thread resurrection".

catbirdseat said:

Ah yes, trask. Like walking down the street on a beautiful spring day... and stepping in a pile of horse manure. Eventually you learn to step over it or around it.

Random observation:

Actually horse manure doesn't smell as bad as carnivore or omnivore poop. Now dog or human poop hellno3d.gif ungodly stench.

scrambler said:

Random observation:

Actually horse manure doesn't smell as bad as carnivore or omnivore poop. Now dog or human poop hellno3d.gif ungodly stench.

dude. doody. stinky.

i was too lazy to go to the store so i raided the pantry yesterday. let me tell you that hormel chili and smoked oysters and canned sardines makes for some stink that lingers. hellno3d.gif