In-between Time

EWolfe

Before snow and ice season. Too wet to climb. mad.gif

I always end up thinking about Mexico, Arizona and destinations south this time of year.

What to do?

Lube cams

Wax board/s

Spray evils3d.gif

Check ropes

Watch movies with mug of chocolate

drink passionately bigdrink.gif

cook good food

curl up with a book

burn music for roadtrips

peruse guidebooks

tp necro's house

check the mountain cams every 10 minutes

create a female avatar and send Trask sexy PM's

confused.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently burning my "Bishop T-Day 2003" mix for the drive down. Looking at all the V2's I need to project.

Actually it is quite sad, I already have a list of problems to get on, and I feel like sharing:

Disco Diva, Get Carter, Cocktail Sauce, Pow-Pow, Gleaming the Cube, Flake Route

I'm SOOOOO PSYCHED hahaha.gifrockband.gif

Distel32 said:

I'm currently burning my "Bishop T-Day 2003" mix for the drive down. Looking at all the V2's I need to project.

Actually it is quite sad, I already have a list of problems to get on, and I feel like sharing:

What?!? Is Bishop like way harder rateings? You got pics of yourself on V8s(I'm guessing you sent them).

bigwalling said:

Distel32 said:

What?!? Is Bishop like way harder rateings? You got pics of yourself on V8s(I'm guessing you sent them).

I'm pretty suck, I actually haven't done an 8 yet, been agonizingly close though (I'm actually still bitter). The 7 count is going up though so that is indeed good. This trip and Bishop during winter break, time to send multiple 7s and 8s. thumbs_up.giffruit.gif

your not sending V8's yet?

shit. i just started bouldering two months ago, and V8's are totally doable. you should work on your finger stregnth.

also..., work on flexiblilty. Like my teletubby is doing with his(her?) new pilates/yoga ball.

I can help you with your footwork next time we climb together.

Off season I like to spend my time BITCHING about it being off seaon. Eating, cooking, sleeping fires and hot chocolate.. a good book and lots and lots of time on CC.COM grin.gif oh ya, suposidly MAYBE I might learn how to ski or something SOME DAY wink.gif

lummox said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

RAIN MAKES ME CRAZY evils3d.gif

good to know you are out on the streets. driving a large and fast vehicle. near pedestrians and heavily trafficked public areas. gives me that warm feeling deep inside where i am soft and tender like a little girl. hellno3d.gif

ummm I live in eugene... I drive 4 miles total every day grin.gif

RuMR said:

OFFSEASON!?!

WTF!!! its prime smiff season now! screw that hot sunny crap...cold and blustery daze make the best crimping conditions!! Only thing that sux is when the ice-fogs set in...but they don't get here until late december!!!

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

ICE FOG cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif