i love...

scott_harpell

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I'm not a nice guy. I hate everybody and everybody hates me. I kick the dog, shoot at the cat, flip off policemen, talk dirty to women, punch men in the eye, drink to excess, smoke everyone else's dope, cheat on my taxes, argue with my mother just to piss her off, call a spade a spade, and countless other bullshit. In short, I'm a fucking prick, and don't you ever think otherwise.

trask said:

No I'm not a nice guy. I hate everybody and everybody hates me. I kick the dog, shoot at the cat, flip off policemen, talk dirty to women, punch men in the eye, drink to excess, smoke everyone else's dope, cheat on my taxes, argue with my mother just to piss her off, call a spade a spade, and countless other bullshit. In short, I'm a fucking prick, and don't you ever think otherwise.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

trask said:

trask, i didn't realize that you'd get so bitter when i said those things about your performance. come on...now, you're not that bad. stop kicking the dog, you just need a hug

minx said:

trask said:

trask, i didn't realize that you'd get so bitter when i said those things about your performance. come on...now, you're not that bad. stop kicking the dog, you just need a hug

I know it. Would you come sleep with me tonight. I miss snuggling with you. cry.gif

trask said:

minx said:

trask said:

I know it. Would you come sleep with me tonight. I miss snuggling with you. cry.gif

awww trask, it's so sweet of you to ask. but those performance things are still a problem for me. let me know whe you get that 'script from your doc and then we'll talk. but i know the dog would snuggle w/you if you'd stop kicking him.

wave.gif

minx said:

trask said:

minx said:

trask said:

awww trask, it's so sweet of you to ask. but those performance things are still a problem for me. let me know whe you get that 'script from your doc and then we'll talk. but i know the dog would snuggle w/you if you'd stop kicking him.

wave.gif

The only performance problem I remember was you hollering how my dick was too much for you and an hour of scroggin' was wearing you out. I suggest you do some calisthenics and stretch maneuvers with a large cucumber.

trask said:

minx said:

trask said:

minx said:

trask said:

wave.gif

The only performance problem I remember was you hollering how my dick was too much for you and an hour of scroggin' was wearing you out. I suggest you do some calisthenics and stretch maneuvers with a large cucumber.

yeah...i know old age will make your memory foggy, you might want to talk to the doc about that too. wave.gif

minx said:

trask said:

minx said:

trask said:

minx said:

trask said:

wave.gif

yeah...i know old age will make your memory foggy, you might want to talk to the doc about that too. wave.gif

yeah, well since we're talking about the doc, why don't you get those genital warts burned off while you're at it.

trask said:

AND THAT MY FRIEND is why I LIKE YOU grin.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

trask said:

AND THAT MY FRIEND is why I LIKE YOU grin.gif

didn't you read the part where he said everybody hates him?

on the other hand everyone loves me*. that is why I have hello kitty as my avatar image cause everyone loves Hello Kitty too. it says so right on www.sanrio.com! laugh.gif

* everyone but cracked cry.gifcry.gif that big meanie