i love...

scott_harpell

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

scott_harpell said:

kiddies at school with biners attached to the outsides of their bags. 10 finger discount. 14 biners and going strong. evils3d.gif reeeely i am just liberating the biners and letting them live the life they were created for! rolleyes.gifgrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

shocked.gif dood that is such bad climbing karma....

thelawgoddess said:

i got 10 nice 'biners off the west face of the leaning tower. totally legal and good for climbing! grin.gif

did you get my cams too? madgo_ron.gif ... I hope somebody did rolleyes.gif

I saw a guy on campus with some RPs hanging off his backpack 'biner. I guess the A2 crack linking Psych101 and English120 is pretty gnar!

Dru said:

those DMM biners with the captive draw were absolute essential poser requirement for attaching your coffee cup to your backpack for walking around campus

hmm those promote bad technique. I mean, if the coffee cup starts falling, it might get in the habit of pushing out hellno3d.gif and perhaps spilling residual drops

look i just don't know how any of you would trust your life to biner bootied off some college kids pack? do you know what those must go through? the stress associated w/having a coffee cup AND keys attached? some of them might even have picked up the whole pack by grabbing the biner? they might have even been dropped from the great heights of the mountain bike the kid rides around campus? how can you take such risks???? confused.gifconfused.gifrolleyes.gif