Poll of the day

JoshK

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the philosophical discussion, Porkins and 'Pine! {See end of last page, geez I'm slow to post.} This aint the Discovery Channel. This is Spray. Spray, man. D'ya Here?

Now, let's get back to the put downs and ridicule and off-color toilet humor....

Edited by klenke

klenke said:

Can the philosophical discussion, Porkins and 'Pine! {See end of last page, geez I'm slow to post.} This aint the Discovery Channel. This is Spray. Spray, man. D'ya Here?

Now, let's get back to the put downs and ridicule and off-color toilet humor....

Klenke shouldn't you be editing your novel or something? rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

E-rock said:

Shut the fuck up, Klenke. The only part of this thread that was even remotely funny was the links that Scrambler posted. THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY. A bunch of dumb assholes bitching about whether or not Scott deserves more online abuse (he doesn't) is not funny. Fucking Klenke you fucking fuck.

Up yours Erock you fucking fuck. boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gif

Like I said earlier ther's nothing like the classics bigdrink.gif

My take on things is guys like women who act like women, but they think guys who act like women are lower than scum.

Erock... you squat to pee boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif