allthumbs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

sisu_suomi said:

I just saw a woman with a beer belly wearing low cut jeans, and a hi-cut shirt walking donw the street....yuk. Get a clue, if you're fat dress to hide it.

heading to Walmart no doubt.

No, Trask, she is about 16 and going to a class next to the math class that I am teaching. It really scares me. The males and females of this era are so out of shape and lard assed. What the hell are they going to do when they reach my age?

sisu_suomi said:

trask said:

sisu_suomi said:

I just saw a woman with a beer belly wearing low cut jeans, and a hi-cut shirt walking donw the street....yuk. Get a clue, if you're fat dress to hide it.

heading to Walmart no doubt.

No, Trask, she is about 16 and going to a class next to the math class that I am teaching. It really scares me. The males and females of this era are so out of shape and lard assed. What the hell are they going to do when they reach my age?

the thing is they just wont frown.gif

what do you call it when they have a roll of fat hanging down over each kneecap? every time i see that one it weirds me out!

there is nothing wrong with being big and fat if you are a healthy fat. like a sumo wrestler. it just means climbing suckiness.