climbing with necro

erik

say it was going to occour. what should i be prepared for? should i bring a weapon? handcuffs? oil? extra tcus? more water? what?

is he emotional stable, as recent it seems he has had some losses. his skate board ramp is gone and his gimp has left him for the ghey bar scene in pdx.

should i be worried?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Layton was necros boy-toy?

That explains that forelorn look at the campfire as he sucked down the tequila from the platypus bladder.

It would seem that a nice selection of ball-gags, auto-erotic strangulation nooses and restraints would be a prerequisite for climbing with necro. But I'm just guessing.

erik said:

say it was going to occour. what should i be prepared for? should i bring a weapon? handcuffs? oil? extra tcus? more water? what?

is he emotional stable, as recent it seems he has had some losses. his skate board ramp is gone and his gimp has left him for the ghey bar scene in pdx.

should i be worried?

I heard that he's a really likable guy. He's intelligent, articulate, and motivated to improve as a climber. He's not about BS and spraying about how cool he is, but experiencing the good life with good people. I also heard that he's got a great sense of humor, which makes for some hilarity during those long sufferfests.

As far as the dead gay guys in his crawlspace, I thank that that is a bunch of bullshit and that without a FUCKING WARRANT, you aren't gonna get SHIT.

RobBob said:

I heard from a pretty boy in PDX that he swallows.

what's with this new intimacy you and Dr. Flash seem to have? confused.gif

RobJob, DFA liked you better before you finally cracked and checked into rehab. Maybe it was the substances keeping your more irritating tendencies in check, maybe your fanciful detours into pondering life's more abstract facets just brought out the better elements of your personality. In any case, your unintoxicated persona has all the appeal of a proctological exam with burlap gloves.

scuzzy and necro's eyes met and it was beastuality at 1st sight!!!

rain rain rain! almost ran out of gas, cruised hwy 2!! and climbed some wet pitches! chossified the boulders! and cheez burgers...

tho i am sure the animals will dig up his body!!