I will ban you

Cpt.Caveman

The ban you public threats are stupid. Get over your power trips. People can circumvent this sort of shit by making new avatars etc.

Besides most of the recent public threats for banning someone appear based upon a moderator not agreeing with a subject's comments. We dont want to foster any real talk around here rolleyes.gif Let's keep it dry and boring.

Discuss-

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Aah

Buddy you're a boy make a big noise

Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day

You got mud on yo' face

You big disgrace

Clickin' your mouse all over the place

Singin'

We will we will ban you

We will we will ban you

Buddy you're a young man hard man

Shouting in the street gonna take on the world some day

You got blood on yo' face

You big disgrace

Sprayin' your spray all over the place

We will we will ban you

Sing it

We will we will ban you

Buddy you're an old man poor man

Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make

You some peace some day

You got mud on your face

Big disgrace

Somebody betta put you back into your place

We will we will ban you

Sing it

We will we will ban you

Everybody

We will we will ban you

We will we will ban you

Alright

fruit.gif

jon said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

I'm just commenting on all the ban happy people. I've read at least 3 threats to ban in the last 24 hours over trivial stuff.

Prove it!

Prove what? That there were not 3 incidents of ban threats I have read in the last 24 hours?

I think you are reading into my comments a little. But it serves my memory that you, erik and mattp were the people that I read this from.

Dont get your panties in a bunch.

Cpt.Caveman said:

Sphinx said:

Caveman, just shut the fuck up. What happened to the old Caveman? Spray or shut up. Who cares about climbing? Jesus! boxing_smiley.gif

Your comments are well noted. wave.gif

I mean, like, fuck, dude, you keep posting TRs that nobody cares about and you post pictures that are boring and shit. Bring back the old Caveman, none of the pansies here can compete with me. Boring! We need CrazyPolishDickheadBob! yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

Necronomicon said:

I told my wife the other day that the best way to get ketchup out of a new bottle of ketchup is to hold it at an angle and hit it with the edge of your hand, using a chopping motion, on the pickle on the label. What does she say? She said: "It's not a pickle. It's a pepper." Bitch...

It's a pickle

I'll give the moderators credit. I've gotten into some good mud-throwing with a couple of them, and they've yet to hit me with the mighty delete key, much less ban me outright. (Shit, I guess even moderators have opinions...even if the field is a bit lopsided to the left.)

But if Dwayner was seriously banned (not just a joke-banishment) then I think that sucks.