Stolen Rack Recovered on Broadway

hollyclimber

Climbers-

I came across a clearly stolen rack today on Broadway in the Capital Hill Neighborhood of Seattle. I was able to purchase this full free climbing rack from the theives.

I would like to find the rightful owner.

If you have recently (or who knows really how recently) had a rack stolen, please contact me with a description. The owner will be able to successfully describe their own rack, I am sure of that.

Holly Beck

rodeoswissy@aol.com

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job Holly, I noticed your thread on RC.com too. Cheers to your kindness and forethought! I hope the riteful owners contact you.

Too bad this board has so many kids and morons (often the same) that have nothing more to do that act like rude little pricks.

Very thoughtfull and I am sure that someone will be very appreciative. I would surely wish that someone would buy my gear and return if stolen.

But I have always thought that my climbing gear was safe from theft cause it would be difficult for thieves to sell it. Electronics and photo equipment are easy targets as they are easy to offload. Those bastards at squish haven't found a easy way to sell camping/climbing gear and that is our salvation.

I don't want to be an ass, but now those kids will know that they can sell rock gear and go on the prowl for more. Why not just get the cops on them and bust there punk asses. There might be more gear to be returned in their homes.

Don't get me wrong, you did a kind and thoughtfull act and if you ever come across any of my gear, I will pay you double to get it back. wave.gif

hollyclimber said:

Climbers-

I came across a clearly stolen rack today on Broadway in the Capital Hill Neighborhood of Seattle. I was able to purchase this full free climbing rack from the theives.

If you have recently (or who knows really how recently) had a rack stolen, please contact me with a description. The owner will be able to successfully describe their own rack, I am sure of that.

Holly Beck

rodeoswissy@aol.com

Excellent move. Can you please pm me their name and address so I know who to make the letter bomb out to? Thank you.

bird said:

hollyclimber said:

Climbers-

Holly Beck

rodeoswissy@aol.com

Excellent move. Can you please pm me their name and address so I know who to make the letter bomb out to? Thank you.

Easy Bird. Save it for the chumps who jacked my door at Squamish!