• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Stefan

Vegetablebelay identity revealed!

This is RURP:

You laugh at that little guy in the picture...yes you do...but he looks BIG WALL READY and EAGER to me!

RURP has spoken.

quote:

Originally posted by Lambone:
Naw dude, I laugh at Michael Knights hair!
[laf]

Germans love Michael Knight... wait! Stefan is a German (sort of anyway)... now its all coming together rolleyes.gif" border="0

I can second the Germans love Michael Knight......second to John Tesh....as a student in Bonn while on exchange the students would ask......" how many times have I seen them both live?" .....yuk! [big Drink]

when I met up with veggie and lammy in lilloet a few weekends ago veggie went to great pains to explain that he mostly just lurked here and never participated in demeaning spray. then he has posted here more than me since then!!!! [laf] good work veggie!

Dude, I watched that show for the woman ace mechanic, not Michael Knight "lone crusader in a shadowy world.."

Turbo Boost!

it was a wicked 70's cartoon with Robin Hood done as sci fi where everybody had jet packs n stuff. I bet there is a million websites all about it.

quote:

Originally posted by specialed:
They must have just had that one in Canada.

i dunno, imorris the cat was able to find it, and he is from Organ!

quote:

Originally posted by specialed:
Lee Majors = Capt. Caveman
[laf]grin.gif" border="0

Wasn't Lee Majors the Bionic dude? Reminds me of some Dre/G. Clinton lyrics from the Chronic..."The Chronic, also known as the bionic, 'cause it cost 6 million dollars man"

Band of brothers marching together,heads held high in all kinds of weather.With fiery blasts our roaring rockets flybeyond the earth, beyond the skies.

At the sight of Robin take your standwith the gallant leader of our band.Send a joyous shout throughout the landfor Rocket Robin Hood!

Band of brothers shoulder to shoulder,none dare defy us. None were any bolder.Sound the horn in every astral glen,to rally round our merry men.

We stand with Robin to the end,the joys of freedom to defend.Is the place to be on the side of the freewith Rocket Robin Hood!