Good Laundromat in Squamish?

Greg_W

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now that greg is a sport climber, he is going to break down even further into the vile depths of the rasta knit cap scene and prance through the forest loving the pebbles.

and with thus dirty draws from the sit start(he is still a tradddy (no pad!))

wave.gif

This is not realy a bad or strange idea. The woman that tought me to climb used to climb at Smiff alot in the winter. To kill some time on the long cold nights, her and her boyfriend would take all their laundry and do it in Redmond. They got to stay warm, and the Laundry got done, and they got to climb all weekend EVERY WEEKEND grin.gif

WIN:WIN

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

sobo said:

yelrotflmao.gif

you're not serious, right? yellaf.gif

Dude, clean clothes are key to a serious send on a redpoint project with draws hanging which requires bumping up, gastoning, matching, etc.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gif Those are some of the sportclimbing words I learned yesterday!!!!

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Technically, "reacharound" belongs in the "words to live by" category.

hellno3d.gif I did hear two sportclimbers talking about a 'chocolate trombone'; at first I thought it was just another weird sporto word, then I realized what they were talking about and got the hell out of there. blush.gif

thelawgoddess said:

Greg_W said:

I'm supposed to go climbing there this weekend, but I DO have some laundry. Does anyone know a good laundromat in the area? Thanks, man.

can't you go a whole weekend without doing laundry? what kind of dirtbag climber are you? tongue.gif

Hahaha...a clean one. Actually, I wore the same shirt and shorts to climb in both days...changed the drawers, though. Now I need to search for clean bathrooms.......

Greg_W said:

thelawgoddess said:

Greg_W said:

I'm supposed to go climbing there this weekend, but I DO have some laundry. Does anyone know a good laundromat in the area? Thanks, man.

can't you go a whole weekend without doing laundry? what kind of dirtbag climber are you? tongue.gif

Hahaha...a clean one. Actually, I wore the same shirt and shorts to climb in both days...changed the drawers, though. Now I need to search for clean bathrooms.......

were they the matching prana sport bra/panty/leotard combo you were sportin' at si??

You really should consider earth tones, they hide scum easier...you should have the concept...think camo!!